Medium messenger bag made with handwoven fabric, cotton canvas, adjustable strap, and a back compartment. Perfect size, it can fit a tablet or notebook.
Very comfortable and practical for the daily city hustle and for traveling.
1) Hand woven fabric:
100% Raw wool weft and 100 % raw cotton warp.
2) 100% cotton canvas
3) 100% cotton straps
4) One compartment in front and one in the back.
5) Metal buckles to adjust the length of the strap.
1) Upcycled 50% cotton 50% polyester lining.
2) One canvas pocket inside.
Across: 11 in or 28 cm
Height: 11 ½ in or 29 cm
Depth: 2 ½ in or 6 cm
Total length of stripe: 55 in or 140 cm (adjustable length)
Two magnetic clasps in front, one on the back.
Hand washable or dry clean.
Hand Washing instructions:
1. Soak in cold water for up to an hour with a little soap or mild detergent.
2. Use a soft brush to clean any spot.
3. Do not fry the bag too hard to care for the fibers.
4. Extend on a flat surface and let dry.
1500 East 53rd Street
Chicago, IL 60615
Modern Cooperative – Where Vintage Modern Meets Handmade
Modern Cooperative is located in downtown Hyde Park on 53rd Street. ModCo hand picks and fully restores vintage midcentury modern home furnishings from the 60’s and 70’s, in addition to a new line of contemporary furniture from Gus Modern.
We also showcase more than 75 local artists and designers who craft letterpress greeting cards, jewelry, pillows, bags, artwork and more – as well as reclaimed modern furniture and home decor.