Hand painted a marbled splatter pattern of black paint over white leather and hand cut it into a geometric shape. Below is a black hand cut tassel. Above is a turquoise hand cut circle.
- Each pair has a unique hand painted pattern, so your earrings may differ slightly from the picture. Each one is one of a kind which makes them so special!
- Earrings hooks are silver plated bronze.
- All hardware nickel and lead free.
- Earrings measure 3 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- All pieces made with 100% genuine leather.
1500 East 53rd Street
Chicago, IL 60615
Modern Cooperative – Where Vintage Modern Meets Handmade
Modern Cooperative is located in downtown Hyde Park on 53rd Street. ModCo hand picks and fully restores vintage midcentury modern home furnishings from the 60’s and 70’s, in addition to a new line of contemporary furniture from Gus Modern.
We also showcase more than 75 local artists and designers who craft letterpress greeting cards, jewelry, pillows, bags, artwork and more – as well as reclaimed modern furniture and home decor.